- Name, address, telephone number, email address and business details when you or your employer creates a MySyarikat account.
- Communications with us e.g. email, suggestions, a request for information about our products and services or any other correspondence or phone calls.
- Interactions with third-party service providers, marketing partners and affiliate interactions including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Maps, and Senangpay.
- We collect location based data (GPS coordinates) through our geolocation feature, if the employer has requested users to log in with their gps location.
- We collect biometric data through our facial recognition feature, if the employer has requested logging in through selfies.
- We collect time entry and attendance data when user use the App.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and any device identifier (if using a mobile device or tablet).
- You provide your consent at the point of registration for us to do so and by accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- Processing your data in the way explained above is necessary for us to provide MySyarikat’s services to users.
- Some of that data is processed for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- Cross-referencing your information with that received from our partners in order to provide a more enhanced and personalized App experience.
- Using the information you provide in our communications with you. For instance, in responding to your email or inquiries, to resolve disputes, to contact you regarding any other operational issues with the App or matters involving product or service transactions, to address problems on the App or our Service and to enforce our agreements with you.
- To facilitate the operation of the App and Service and to perform related services. For example and without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features or to assist us in analyzing how our App and Service is used. A third party here may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions but it may not use it for other purposes.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information and we may otherwise disclose such information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of company liquidation.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Monitor and analyse your use of the App and our Service.
For technical administration of the App.
To increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our App and our Service.
To better tailor the App to our visitors’ needs.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to0.
Better understand how you interact with our App.
Monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our App.
Improve our App.